Friday, January 20, 2017

student success statement

“It's not about how to achieve your dreams.It's about how to lead your life the right way,the karma (good results, destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself, The dreams will come to you”
                                                                                                  Dr.Randy
This quote is only right for the people who have the mindset of doing things so that good things happen to you, not everyone believes this. For example my first semester was terrible because i assumed it was going to be easy then paper started to stack up and i gave up, for my second semester i started to do my homework and i don't see a lot of papers in my back besides the ones i have to take home for today and turn in tomorrow so i only ever have 3 papers in my backpack





No comments:

Post a Comment