Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving one of my favorite holidays because i can eat and eat all i want and have no regrets the next day.I just love it when grandma makes food to last up for weeks in one day. Well one thing i learned was that canada actually started thanksgiving before the pilgrims settled in the new world which is the united states today. In Fact they had already invented this holiday 400 years before we started to celebrate it. All i can say about it is that life really is crazy.Did you know they didn't actually eat turkey or pumpkin pie and that day or mashed potatoes, they ate what they harvested and hunted for. Together they hunted 5 deers and the shared what they had grown together. Interesting Fact is that thanksgiving is actually a 3 day event of eating and hunting and entertainment.  

On thanksgiving day you have to be grateful for the things they give and for what you receive, me i am thankful for my family for us to be together and for them to be able to comfort me i am thankful for all that food that will be infront of me and thankful for my stomach to be able to eat all that is put infront of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment