Tuesday, November 29, 2016

thanksgiving week


My thanksgiving i decided to keep healthy and stay on my weight  so on saturday morning i ran for 45 minutes at south gate park then i jogged home.On sunday morning i did the exact same thing i ran for 45 minutes at south gate park then jogged it home so when i got home i wanted to see how much i weighed so i jump on the scale and i came in at 109.6 pounds which meant i had lost 3 pounds over the weekend. On monday i was with a couple of my wrestling friends just practicing my stance and my technique with the other wrestlers for about 2 to 3 hours after a drilling we went out to eat so we went to this thai restaurant in the area and we ate and then we paid and left.On tuesday we all wanted to meet up and do like a team activity so we decided to go to bolsa chica beach so we were able to make a bonfire we took marshmallow,gram crackers,and chocolate s'more. We also took sausages and beef patties to make hamburgers on a little grill we took.we all left the beach like at 10 pm at night because we had ran out of firewood and it was pretty cold.on wednesday i stayed in because i had gotten a little sick from the beach so i layed in bed all day and watched movies till i fell asleep .on thursday thanksgiving day i went to my aunt's house to have a family dinner there i don't even remember how many plates i ate but let's just say i was the reason why the mashed potatoes were gone.well my mom had left and my sister had left with her and i decided to stay over with my cousins, mainly so i can eat leftovers in the morning.I  ate breakfast and i asked my cousin if she could drive me to a park near by. When we got there i had put on a big jacket and some sweat pant so i can sweat a lot more. That day i had ran i think for about 2 hours non stop almost to the point where i could have passed out.on saturday i went to six flags and on sunday i did a little bit of last minute homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment