Thursday, October 20, 2016

student success statement

                  “A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches”

I think this statement depends on the type of person someone is, they're people who want to be liked and that it, they are people who wanna just make money and be set,they're people who want both. I'm the type of person that just wants to make my money and be sent for the rest of my life. I wanna be able to take care of my family ,to be able to take them to nice places, to be able to make them happy. If i cared about the people who disliked me that's me bringing myself  down from people that don't support me. So i'd rather have hate on my back than being able to make the money to take care of my family. Why would i care what other people think if i can make my family happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment